Subject: Returned mail: Local configuration error

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 22:53:38 +0100

The original message was received at Tue, 2 Mar 1999 22:53:37 +0100
from rene@localhost

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
sms@sms

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
553 mail.bos-systemhaus.de config error: mail loops back to me (MX problem?)
554 sms@sms... Local configuration error

Subject: Returned mail: Local configuration error
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 22:53:37 +0100

The original message was received at Tue, 2 Mar 1999 22:53:36 +0100
from rene@localhost

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
sms@sms

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
553 mail.bos-systemhaus.de config error: mail loops back to me (MX problem?)
554 sms@sms... Local configuration error

Subject: Returned mail: Local configuration error
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 22:53:28 +0100

The original message was received at Tue, 2 Mar 1999 22:53:28 +0100
from rene@localhost

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
sms@sms

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
553 mail.bos-systemhaus.de config error: mail loops back to me (MX problem?)
554 sms@sms... Local configuration error

Subject: Returned mail: Local configuration error
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 22:53:28 +0100

The original message was received at Tue, 2 Mar 1999 22:53:26 +0100
from rene@localhost

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
sms@sms

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
553 mail.bos-systemhaus.de config error: mail loops back to me (MX problem?)
554 sms@sms... Local configuration error

Subject: Returned mail: Local configuration error
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 22:53:26 +0100

The original message was received at Tue, 2 Mar 1999 22:53:25 +0100
from rene@localhost

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
sms@sms

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
553 mail.bos-systemhaus.de config error: mail loops back to me (MX problem?)
554 sms@sms... Local configuration error

Subject: Returned mail: Local configuration error
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 22:53:25 +0100

The original message was received at Tue, 2 Mar 1999 22:53:25 +0100
from rene@localhost

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
sms@sms

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
553 mail.bos-systemhaus.de config error: mail loops back to me (MX problem?)
554 sms@sms... Local configuration error

Subject: Returned mail: Local configuration error
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 22:53:24 +0100

The original message was received at Tue, 2 Mar 1999 22:53:23 +0100
from rene@localhost

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
sms@sms

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
553 mail.bos-systemhaus.de config error: mail loops back to me (MX problem?)
554 sms@sms... Local configuration error

Subject: Returned mail: Local configuration error
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 22:53:23 +0100

The original message was received at Tue, 2 Mar 1999 22:53:22 +0100
from rene@localhost

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
sms@sms

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
553 mail.bos-systemhaus.de config error: mail loops back to me (MX problem?)
554 sms@sms... Local configuration error

Subject: Returned mail: Local configuration error
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 22:53:22 +0100

The original message was received at Tue, 2 Mar 1999 22:53:21 +0100
from rene@localhost

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
sms@sms

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
553 mail.bos-systemhaus.de config error: mail loops back to me (MX problem?)
554 sms@sms... Local configuration error

Subject: Returned mail: Local configuration error
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 22:53:20 +0100

The original message was received at Tue, 2 Mar 1999 22:53:19 +0100
from horstf@localhost

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
[email-masked]

   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
553 mail.bos-systemhaus.de config error: mail loops back to me (MX problem?)
554 [email-masked]... Local configuration error

Subject: Returned mail: Local configuration error
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 22:53:19 +0100